Bright spots… And not

Viewing 5 reply threads

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

My wife just asked me if there was anything i was impressed with last night.

Kuithe… Caught some difficult balls and years after catch were great.
      O line…. Best start for an o line that i can remember ever

But… Couldn’t find s positive thing to say about the D.

Did anyone else think the Phillips looked terrible? Out of position often and missed tackles or even lack of effort in tackle.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

D held a good SEC team with a first-rounder QB to under 30 points at their place. They must’ve done something right.

W16Ute
        Ute Fan
        @w16ute

You’re not wrong…

1 4

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I dunno man, sure they’re SEC but this Florida team looked pretty average. Richardson is amazing, though.

4 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I thought Phillips played fine other than leaving his feet to deflect a fake pass from AR after he was 5 yards past the LOS. Fillinger on the other hand… Wow. Between biting on every fake handoff, and dropping an INT that hit him in the hands, I’m going to go ahead and say that was his worst game as a Ute.

uteloverofart
      Ute Fan
      @uteloverofart

I’m not married but if I was I’d tell her that we didn’t stop until the end which is more than you can ask about anything these days 🙂

1 3

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Sure, but it wasn’t the time for moral victories. In the rose bowl that was good enough, against a really goot Ohio state that was good enough. Against a Middling new-coach florida, no. That won’t cut it.

1 2

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I think this loss hurts a lot more because I unintentionally bought into the preseason hype. If I had really thought that the preseason rankings were worthless, like I told myself over and over they were, I think this would just feel like a regular loss. 

Ben
      Ute Fan
      @argentino15

Didn’t notice Philips specifically. But he only gave up one catch on the stat line.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bright spots… And not