BYU Poaching Caleb Lohner

Viewing 4 reply threads

Bostonutes
      Ute Fan
      @bostonutes

Seems to be a lot of buzz around this topic with Pope and Burgess doing the soliciting from ute insiders.  Is this true? Seems like a lot of questions are being asked?  Not that it actually means anything.  

2 5

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Utehuber’s can get all worked up on this but the bottom line is this. If Caleb thought Utah was a better opportunity he would have stayed.

I have been a big fan of coach K but I got to say… all these players leaving for whatever reason is a big concern…I’m sure it is for Caleb. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

How in the world can you be a big fan of LarryK but at every turn hate on Whittingham, a coach who has been far more successful than LarryK?

1 12

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Coach K has a much bigger upside but is really falling short. kwhitt is a bubble coach… need to think bigger

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

So you prefer unrealized potential over actual results? 

User Suspended
      @a2ute

When the looting starts the shooting starts

1 1

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

meh…I much prefer throat slitting — more fun. Watching one gasping for air is more satisfying.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It’s like a 1000 dollar fine or something?  It doesn’t matter. Obviously there was. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) BYU Poaching Caleb Lohner