College Gameday Recap

FtheY
    Ute Fan
    @fthey

For those that couldn’t watch:

Herbie said this game could be a preview of the PAC 12 championship

He specifically told the east coast folks to stay up and watch this game

When the end of the season comes, these could be two of the better teams in the nation

Rice Eccles will be crazy

Browning is inconsistent, particularly with INTs

Gaskin has been innefective due to good game planning and mediocre oline play

Utah’s defense has been lights out

Rece and Desmond – UTAH!!!!

Herbie and Corso – Dawgs, in a close, hard fought game

GO UTES

Trailgoat
    Ute Fan
    @utahgoat

Bottom line for this game.
    Receivers and Oline I’m sure have heard plenty about the poor blocking, crappy route running and butter fingers. I personally as a fan will be watching these guys step up to the challenge. Utes will need sacks and plus turnovers to win this game.

I hope the game does not come down to end of game coach decision-making and strategy. This is one area KW struggles against great coaches and sets Petersen a part from being not a good coach, but a great coach. GA could be a difference maker in this area if KW is not too prideful in looking to his friend for game decision advice in critical situations. Giving up 10 points with a lead in the last minute of a game is all on the head coach.

Nothing earth shattering here. If Utah stalls on drives because of dropped passes, penalties, and receivers incapable of getting to open turf, Utes lose by two touch downs.

Go Utes!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football College Gameday Recap

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trailgoat 9 months, 1 week ago.