Corvallis

Viewing 6 reply threads

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Anybody going to the game this weekend?
      I’m thinking about a last minute blast over 84 and down 5.
      Looks like a 12-13 hour drive.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

We’ll be there, several hour drive from Bend (OR). Will be in Section 12 on the visitor’s (Utah’s bench) side of the stadium.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Planning a last-minute guys trip with brother, dad, and grandpa. Should be fun. Anyone know if there is a designated visitor’s tailgate area?

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

I don’t remember seeing one.  Everyone was super nice and chill in the OSU tailgate area though.  One of my favorite road games for sure.  Only downside is that it sucks to get there.  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

UtemanUtefan
      Ute Fan
      @utemanutefan

I’ll be there, last time we just walked around the OSU tailgate lot. Everyone was super friendly and we found a few guys to drink/bbq with. Bring your own beef, buns, and brews and i’m 100% sure you’ll find someone friendly.

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Wife and I are flying to Portland to spend 4-5 days with our son, (and his girlfriend) who recently relocated there.  He has a goal of going to all of the PAC-12 sites for an away game in football and baskeball, and always invites us along – this year’s trip is to Corvallis. 

I haven’t looked yet to see if there is an official or unofficial Ute Tailgate – anyone know?

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

I contacted the ticket office yesterday and they said there is not an official tailgate yet, but to check back in a couple days to see if anything changes

pics
      Ute Fan
      @pics

Wife and I will be driving down for the game.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.