Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

Dallin Hall’s list of schools includes Utah

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Dallin Hall’s list of schools includes Utah

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

Nothing at all to do with him playing for TSPP, but I wasn’t all that impressed the few times I saw him play. Would anyone be very excited if he landed at Utah??

3 4
      Utes 69
      Participant

he seemed like a typical zoobie cry baby to me!

MDUte
        Participant

If I remember right, he was a terrible free throw shooter. That’s all we need is even more guys that can’t make a free throw.

Utehomer42
        Participant

I feel at this point we can’t complain too much on who we get. Besides, they usually clean up their act when they come here.

AZUTE
      Participant

Craig Smith trying to win with more of BYU’s table scraps

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I’d take him. He averaged 9 PPG, 5 AST. and 5 RBs last season playing in a legit league. If we can keep Davion, right there you have the replacement for Worster. He is pretty bad at FTs though, only hitting 63% during his college career.

pedro
      Participant

He played on a team that made the tourny, why wouldn’t we take him?

Coreyc04
      Participant

Dallin Hall was almost a double digit scorer and 5 assist passer almost exactly what Worster did for us. Absolutely you take him. Also he’s a very large guard and that would help with Deivon Smith being a little smaller.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.