D&F, block U, or UU

Viewing 11 reply threads

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Which logo do you prefer? I think I still prefer the D&F but that’s because I grew up on that

Just want to know what others think

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Like them all, of course. 

1. interlocking U and it’s not even close

2. drum and feather (classic)

3. Block u (least favorite)

I realize that’s not the traditional favorite and will likely get downvoted. But on apparel, the interlocking U is much cleaner and less busy. Like the drum and feather too when it’s not oversized. 

And the interlocking U at midfield is so much better than the block U now. Stoked that got upgraded. But hey, modern and minimal is more my style anyway. 

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Couldn’t agree more FtheY! Love the Interlocking U….I too think it looks so much better on the field!
        Reason why I’m not a fan of the Block U is because ESPN U ruined it for me.

ESPN U

5 2

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

1. Drum and feather
      2. Block U
      3. Interlocking U’s (don’t like at all)

7 1

12PAC
      Ute Fan
      @12pac

Interlocking U is the by far the best. Clean, classic, and completely unique to the U of U.

1 2

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Completely unique to the U of U? 

Oregon, Oklahoma, Colorado, Indiana, Houston, Notre Dame, USC, Bowling Green, Baylor, Auburn, and Kentucky all have logos either past or present which use interlocking letters like the interlocking U’s. It is anything but unique. 

4 2

Carterdalby
      Ute Fan
      @carterdalby

1. D&F
      2. Block U

3. Interlocking U

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

1- UU with 🌹😁

2- UU

3- D&F

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Well played. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am a drum and feather guy 100%

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I love the Drum & Feather best of all, but I don’t think that logo would look as sharp as the Interlocking UU does on our midfield.  I also think the Interlocking UU looks better on our helmets for our throwback “Ohio St” uniforms ONLY!  So the Interlocking UU comes in as a VERY close 2nd to the D&F.

As for the Block U:  I like it on the side of the mountain just north of the Avenues.  But everywhere else….hate it!

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

1. UU
      Close 2nd D&F

3 2

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

D & F is by far the best.

The block U is nice.

The interlocking U’s look cheap/generic. Not a fan of those at all. When buying apparel, the interlocking U’s is right there with Swoop, meaning I go out of my way to not by stuff with either one on it.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I think the D/F is a stronger brand than the UU. Its more memorable. The UU just kind of blends in with a littany of logos. Its a clean look but its more bland. The D/F pops. It will always be my favorite until it is inevitably phased out…..

Ultimately my favorite logo is the one recruits like. Whatever the kids are into drives the program, so ill go with that.

lgt4141
      Ute Fan
      @lgt4141

Drum and feather all the way. It is a unique logo that stands out from the other ones. Personally I would have liked to have seen the drum and feather on the Rose Bowl because it feels more like Utah’s brand than the interlocking U’s.

The Rose Bowl uniforms did look great!

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football D&F, block U, or UU