Did we just get jobbed again?

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Didn’t the ref say 30 seconds. Then Wish punts it and UW starts with 29 seconds after the fair catch? FG attempt with 4 seconds left. Hmmmm.

3 11

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

We got jobbed by the dumbest coach in America at any level. whit is f**king retarded. Becoming clear our success over the tears is in spit of tardwhit.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

But we will get 8-9 wins next season so don’t worry about it. 

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I’m as upset as every other fan tonight. But please give me one example of a coach who we could realistically hire?

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I had a post already about this.  I have said many many many many times I am happy with 8-9 win seasons.

But Utah will never win the PAC12 with Whitt as head coach. Things could get worst you could be Nebraska right now. I enjoy 8-9 win seasons and competitive in most games. 

javadave
              Ute Fan
              @javadave

This will be a 5 win season. What’s to enjoy?

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Discussing it on Utehub?  I give Utah a pass on a few games because of injuries.  They are part of the game though so part of me just wants to hold it against Whitt regardless.  

1 2

Distantute
            Ute Fan
            @distantute

Me. I’m smarter than whit. My 1 yr old dog is smarter than whit. We knbow good coaches can achieve gret success here ( see majerus and Meyer). whit is holding us back. Name the coach. He will be smarter, he will be better,

crazyute
            Ute Fan
            @crazyute

I love this reply by the Whitt faithful. It is their go to. Just like it was for Ronnie Mac.
            “We can’t get anyone better” “if you want him fired, who do you hire”
            This had been discussed here. Go look for it. There are options. Try not to be so closed minded. Mediocrity is not a safe place

shakeitsugaree
        Ute Fan
        @shakeitsugaree

drunk

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I didn’t notice that, but I did notice the side judge kept spotting the ball an extra yard or more on many of UW’s plays. Not just after successful plays either, but there was a blatant extra yard after a 2nd and 6 play that fell incomplete. Should have been 3rd and 6 (and the screen said so), but the spot after the play was a clear yard closer, making it under 5 yards to go for the 1st down.

Time and time again, UW was given extra yardage after plays. The midfield judge would stand where the ball stopped, then on the following play, it’s a yard or more further. All game long!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did we just get jobbed again?