East Coast TVs are so Important

Viewing 2 reply threads

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Norfolk, VA. Philadelphia, PA. Charleston, SC. Savannah, GA. Jacksonville, FL. Chicago, IL. St Louis, MO. Boston, MA. 

I can go on and on. There are probably 80-100 markets that are interested in the PAC12, yet they are asleep when football being played. 

10am and noon games are a must. Big money and commercial love will come back to western football if the right moves are made.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Eastern time zone here too. I love PAC12 after dark–seriously r/cfb for PAC games is a blast–but we have to play between 1 and 7 PM EDT to get enough visibility, especially out of conference. Posted about this on the other thread but almost 2/3 of the US lives east of the Mississippi. We need to be willing to play when people watch.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Lol meanwhile in Oklahoma. It’s not just a PAC problem.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I think Oklahoma plays noon games typically.

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

Agreed. I think their ratings benefit if they can knock off SEC and B1G games from coverage. They should take as many as they can.

Johnny
            Ute Fan
            @johnny

I would rather stand down and play at noon, than let the TV pukes dictate. They are very much underestimating how much the East Coast wants to see the PAC12.

There is room for everyone.

Duhwayne
              Ute Fan
              @duhwayne

No problem, if we can knock off Big 12 games. Texas is not going to just roll over on PAC.

Johnny
                Ute Fan
                @johnny

Big-time recruits are watching college football Saturday during the day. Even in Texas. Saturday night they’re chasing women. 

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Yep, looked up their 2019 schedule. Half of their games were 11:00am

Duhwayne
            Ute Fan
            @duhwayne

Norman gets it. Maybe the Pig Bus can start making omelettes.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 East Coast TVs are so Important