Enis

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

anyone know the status on Enis?  did not see him on the field Saturday.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

His mom tweeted that he was banged up, but everything was cool (in so many words). Someone also noticed that he was limping around on the sideline.

UteCoop
      Ute Fan
      @utecoop

2nd game Dixon was out as well.

1 5

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Not to be that guy but who cares.  The young guys playing were producing (on both sides of the ball).  Producers need to get reps.  That guy has never been a producer, blame the coaching staff all you want, but Whit never had a problem letting Reed, Dres, Patrick, or Carrington get the bulk of the targets when they were dominating.  

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Parks had one catch for 12 yards. Yes, it was a TD. Enis could have easily replicated exactly that play. Easy catch, easy throw, TD.

Enis has been rather productive this year. Where the heck have you been? 13 catches, 143 yards and a TD. He’s third one the team in yards, and tied for second in TDs… All this despite missing the game against USC where he almost certainly would have added to his season totals. Parks? The only other time he’s been targeted to my knowledge he was wide open, standing still, the ball hit him square in the hands, and he dropped what would have been a first down. I think he’s going to be a solid player, but lets not act like he is clearly better and more productive at wide receiver than a guy who has more than 10x as many receptions and yards, and an equal number of touchdowns.

If by that guy you mean misinformed wrong opinion guy… Then yeah, I’d hate to be that guy as well.

LetItRide
          Ute Fan
          @letitride

Rewatched game last night which you seem to notice so many other things.

Vele looks tall and a target Cam is comfortable throwing too. In NFL the back up always has a WR they practice with and have chemistry with. Once that backup QB is inserted in lineup guess who they look for?

Enis was seen on sidelines congratulating everyone during game. He was being a true team player. Love it. Hope he gets back on field as he’s our best hands and third down target.

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

I wasn’t speaking of Parks specifically, but the wrt corps in general.  The “Oh no Enis is going to transfer”, of “Oh no, Enis’ mommy is mad”, “We gotta draw up plays to get Enis the ball” got really old, really fast, especially when guys like Nacua and Thompson actually transferred.

However I stand corrected, Enis is clearly the 2nd coming of Larry Fitzgerald:

Career Stats

STATS

REC YDS AVG TD LNG ATT YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST
          13 143 11.0 1 24 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0
          11 108 9.8 1 25 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0
          14 158 11.3 0 41 1 1 1.0 0 1 0 0
          13 179 13.8 1 29 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0

“Rather productive” for a guy getting the majority of the snaps

since week 3 of his true freshman season?

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Solo has always been a solid WR for us and was the most productive WR in the Weber St and SDSU game. He would’ve had a TD vs Wash St if OL wasn’t playing like trash. Don’t act like he doesn’t do anything.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.