Finkle is Einhorn, Omicron = Flu (high spread rate, little or no death rate)

Viewing 4 reply threads
      18 7

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

This is a good thing to monitor but so far it walks and talks like the the regular flu. Business as usual should be the mantra until proven otherwise. Let’s go win a bowl game and stop feeding the, “what if” monster. If we starve it, it dies. And for hells sake we need to stop counting flu cases as COVID, if this is what is indeed happening. If it comes out that bowl games were canceled because of the normal flu being counted as COVID with these premier healthy athletes, then this is plain sillyness. Finkle

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

So who or what is captain winky in this analogy?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I’d think a reference to The Truman Show would be more appropriate.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I got COVID last week.    Despite being very careful with mask, etc, I must have caught it traveling half way across country for my brother-in-law’s funeral (non-COVID related death). I suspect I had omicron, but don’t know.  3-day bad cold with fever, some fatigue for a couple more days; I’ve had flu that was worse.  For the record I was vaccinated (Pfizer 2-shot), but not yet boosted. I am generally healthy without co-morbidities.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Business as usual until proven deadly is a really stupid idea

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

No harm in taking percautions until data proves youre safe

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Finkle is Einhorn, Omicron = Flu (high spread rate, little or no death rate)