For those of those thinking we can’t win national and pac12 titles

Viewing 8 reply threads

utahsportsguy
      Ute Fan
      @utahsportsguy

turn in your fan card. Go ahead, I’ll wait. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Ha ha. Who said we can’t win the PAC-12?

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

For those of those of those thinking we can’t be fans unless we constantly talk national championships like zoobie donko, turn in your level headed card. One game at a time. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Understanding where your team’s ceiling is has nothing to do with how great of a fan you are.

For me as a fan, it’s all about incremental progress. Unlike BYU fans, I don’t ever start the season thinking Utah will win a national championship.

Right now, my expectation is to win the P12 south (not this year obviously). If they achieve that, then I’ll recalibrate my expectations to be a P12 conference championship, and then playoff appearance, and so on and so forth.

utahsportsguy
        Ute Fan
        @utahsportsguy

It implies that you don’t have a great deal of belief in your team.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

We’re the only team in the south that hasn’t won a division title. Why would I believe that we can win a national championship when we can’t even cross the first major milestone? 

Hope, faith, and belief doesn’t win football games.

You can still be a fan and be logical. 

1 15

utahsportsguy
            Ute Fan
            @utahsportsguy

Excellent point. Perhaps it’s time to start the hunt to find a coach who can get us that elusive South title. 

1 1

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

Smh. Crazy. 

10 1

RiseasUtes
              Ute Fan
              @riseasutes

For those that can’t appreciate KW, maybe it’s time for you to turn in your fan card.  Or try having a rational thought.

Anonymous
            Inactive

We’re also the only team in the south that has been a P5 for less than 10 years. Give it time.

UteFanatic
              Ute Fan
              @utefanatic

True. But we’ve had plenty of of opportunities to do so despite our short P5 tenure. 

salUTE
            Ute Fan
            @salute

Actually, we are the only team in the South that hasn’t represented the division in the Conference Championship game. We have already won a South Division title in 2015 – when we finished, along with USC, with a 6-3 record atop the division. They won the head-to-head, so they represented the Division in the CC game. 

Anonymous
          Ute Fan
          @anonymous

Not sure who implied, but you definitely inferred.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Was this is response to me? If it is, I never even mentioned the PAC-12. We can win the PAC-12. We could have won it many times already. And we are just getting better. 

Baby steps. We gotta win the south first. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dayum, some people are hard to please!

I reject the notion of a ceiling for this program.

Impossible? Joining the PAC was impossible. Undefeated seasons were the stuff of dreams. EIGHT draftees and FIFTEEN guys total off of last years team in the NFL?!?!??? IMPOSSIBLE! Nine consecutive years of max+ attendance, impossible.

This is a rebuild year. It has always been a rebuild year. Everyone knew it. I’m content to watch our program achieve the impossible. I’ll temper my optimism when I’m dead.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Okay PK. Fan cards turned in, should I cheer on ASU, or TD’s now? What have they done in the last 25 yrs? Have they beat Bama? How about a top 5 ranking… 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Who is PK?

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Patrick Kinnehan… 1280 radio host, annoying as all hell. Always has the same schtick. Stirring the pot for any kind of reaction…

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Just out of curiosity, what’s the record for most thumbs down? Hilarious.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Moose? I thought you were banned.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For those of those thinking we can’t win national and pac12 titles