Fox Sports Bowl Prediction

Viewing 6 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Utah vs Clemson in the Holiday Bowl. If true, that matchup makes me think twice about going to San Diego for the game.

3 4

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

If true that is a sh#$% thing to do to the Beavs. That team deserve the best bowl available. Those fans deserve it too.

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

I don’t disagree, but do you think Fox or ESPN are going to do them any favors? They left them out in the conference shuffle, so they couldn’t care much less.

However, with WSU/OSU running the conference, couldn’t they put up a fuss and get OSU their preferred slot?

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

That would be a fun game, if we have enough healthy players to play. Whitt once said that Barton could be game-ready by the bowl game.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

And Bret McMurphy says LV Bowl vs Northwestern.

All of them are just guesses. There is no “Best Bowl” in the Pac this year. They don’t have to pick teams in order of finish. You could see UCLA in the Alamo Bowl, and Utah in the Sun Bowl. They’re going to go for the best matchups.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Strictly speaking of matchups, Oregon St versus Clemson would be the best storyline.

DJ U vs his old team and coach Dabo, would get a ton of publicity

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Sad to say, but I’m predicting that most of Oregon State’s best players don’t even suit up for their bowl game in preparation for a portal exit.

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

The most common prediction (by far) is against Maryland in the Las Vegas Bowl.

Sometimes you see other opponents in the LV Bowl, but that bowl seems far and away the most likely (with occasional mention of the Sun Bowl and now apparently the Holiday Bowl)

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

The same Fox Sports prediction has USC playing Maryland in the LV Bowl.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Interesting as Holiday Bowl will be televised on FOX.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

My only preference would be as late as possible. This team needs as much time as possible to get whoever is going to play healthy.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This and the easiest opponent possible. I want to end this year on a win.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fox Sports Bowl Prediction

• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Utah.