Go Blues!

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Not sure if there are any other hockey lovers on the board, but game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals is happening right now. The Blues were the first team I started following when I got into hockey and didn’t have a pro team to cheer for, being from Salt Lake.

They’ve never won a ‘Ship and any chance to root against a team from Boston is great.

Go Blues!

P.S. Hockey >>>>>> basketball.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I love the intensity of playoff hockey, so much fun. Didn’t watch any this year though unfortunately. 

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

Can’t stand Boston (other than Rask and Bergeron).

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I just despise the sports fans of that city. Second only to Philly fans.

1 2

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Have you ever been to a Philly sports event?  Had you ever even been to Philadelphia?  I had season tickets to the Flyers, and can tell you first hand that all that “Philadelphia sports fans are horrible” talk is way overplayed.

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

Also, Binnington will want to (and deserves to) be paid!

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Great series.   Have liked the Blues since they were the Golden Eagles’ parent club back in the early 80s.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I’m such an idiot. I just noticed your emblem is a Mandalorian (Boba Fett I imagine) and it’s the LVK’s kind of logo. High, I’m ironman1315 and I’m stupid.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ironman1315 2 months, 1 week ago.