Viewing 6 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Sad news. I liked him. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I did as well, but the fact that both he and DHC felt the need to transfer for playing time speaks volumes about our RB group talent.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

No surprise. I mentioned this a few days ago. Th Jordan basically game in and took his spot.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

It is kind of unfortunate for him that he didn’t transfer after the 2018 season.  He showed so much promise after Moss got hurt only to get burried on the depth chart.  He was never really a Keihl McDonald guy for whatever reason.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Interesting how things turn out. When he signed with Utah, it was a big deal for us to get one of the top players from Arizona. Alas, never really got a chance on the field. Just a reminder that recruiting victories don’t always pan out the way we expect.  

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

We have four outstanding RBs on the roster before TJ. I wish him the best of luck.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Man that sucks but as was said not unexpected after the depth chart came out.

Personally I liked DHC the most and then Green as far as RB’s behind Moss and more than Brumfield (nothing against Brumfield) but obviously there’s more than what I can and get to see that factor into these decisions. The little things like consistency and pass blocking that go into decisions, as well as both Green and DHC did have injuries.

It’s understandable for Green just sucks to lose talent like Green’s

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Green enters the portal