Guy Holliday salary by year from transparent.utah.gov

Viewing 3 reply threads

Chester Copperpot
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Chester Copperpot
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

It will be interesting to see the beginning salary of the new WR Coach. To me, $500k in total compensation is pretty strong and would denote a positions coach with strong recruiting abilities and strong recruiting retention of the bes players.  

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

That sure paints a racism picture, doesn’t it?  A 248% increase in pay over 5 years!

Waybackutefan
        Ute Fan
        @waybackutefan

Who’s saying his salary paints a racism picture?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I think he is being ironic and assuming the twitter claims of racism imply a SYTEMIC belief system. I am not one to claim racism doesn’t exist. I will point to his Salary as a sign of systemic racism being a load of poo poo though. Words matter when it comes to these issues.

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Actions matter. I work for the U, and his raises were generally more than my entire salary, and I’ve been working there 30 years. :/

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

Apparently you have not seen his son’s posts on Twitter about our racist program and our racist coach.  Most racists do not give the target of their racism 248% salary increases over a 5 year stretch.  

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Near the lifetime compensation of many fans buying tickets.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GO UTES Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Guy Holliday salary by year from transparent.utah.gov