hand painted helmet ideas

Viewing 5 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Give me your best ideas for our hand-painted helmets fellas. The more off the wall, the better. Here are mine:

realistic idea – winter sports/olympics themed jerseys. Mainly just want awesome pantings of snow-covered Utah Mountains.

Off the wall, nothing to do with UofU, hair brained idea: Straw Hat Pirates-themed jerseys. Think Japan 2023 soccer jerseys but red, with full-color hand-painted helmets.

For those of you who think manga/anime is dumb and/or for kids… Those helmets would bring in a ridiculous amount of money for the program. Additionally, the program would get a ton of positive press worldwide.

* I have not the slightest clue whether this would be doable or not, my hunch is not… but it would be dope.

Kellso
      Ute Fan
      @kellso

If doable, a history of the rise of the football program.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

For the TDS game, red and white seagulls attacking and devouring blue and white crickets

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

For the military themed unis, since we’ve covered the Navy with the USS SLC painted helmets and unis (which were AWESOME!), maybe do something that spotlights the Air Force especially since Utah has Hill Air Force base which is one of the country’s largest. Maybe do a Stealth Bomber themed hand painted helmet with matching uni??

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

SR-71 Blackbird-themed Jerseys would be great.

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

i’m not sure hill has stealth bombers

homer
            Ute Fan
            @homer

Hill has the largest wing of F-35s. It’s a fighter and one of three USAF logistics bases. Hill repairs, maintains parts like landing gear, etc of F-35, A-10, F-16, C-130, T-38 planes.

Hill is also a big player in our ICBMs.

It is the 2nd largest Air Force Base geographically, 2nd to Eglin AFB in Florida.

Over 27K military and Civilians work at Hill.

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

you are onto something with anime idea

UteNamedOg
      Ute Fan
      @utenamedog

Chrome helmets with delicate arch in red. White uni’s with red accents.

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

I would say get another Ute tribe inspired design.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football hand painted helmet ideas