Happy or sad if BYU gets shutout today?

Viewing 18 reply threads

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Last team to do it was 2003 Utes. And who knows before that. I kinda like being all alone in that category in recent history.

LiquidUte
      Ute Fan
      @liquidute

Nah, i’m enjoying this a lot. Go Maize n Blue!

BioUte
      Ute Fan
      @bioute

09-27-1975 – Arizona State – 20, BYU – 0.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Definitely happy. I’ll be a bit bummed if Michigan gives up a garbage time score.

Barn
      Ute Fan
      @barn

Happy as a pig in s**t. Maybe we’ll stop hearing about how great tyler magnusom is.

UGLI baby
      Ute Fan
      @uglibaby

Happpyyyyyy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just want to be sure Michigan isn’t very good right? They lost to Utah so they suck right?

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

Happy. Just makes Utah look that much better IMO.

Guba
      Ute Fan
      @guba

I can’t stop laughing

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Karma is a bitch.

A sweet, sweet, SWEET BITCH.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well congratulations byzoo. You did something the Utes couldn’t do, held Michigan scoreless in the 2nd half. LOL.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

105 yards total offense. I’m just sad Monty “quit.” I’d like to hear his justification.

EUte
        Ute Fan
        @eute

Not to worry…there will be plenty of SLC media TDS apologists come Monday. That or they’ll act like the game never happened.

EUte
      Ute Fan
      @eute

Loved that ’03 whiteout game (hey maybe that’s where the zoobs got the idea for their own annual version of a ‘whiteout’)

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

Can’t believe how bad BYU got man handled today. I didn’t think they would win but a shut out was amazing. They were so excited about have a national spotlight on them today and wow did they blow it. Only thing that would make this day sweeter is a Utah victory.

UTEMAN
      Ute Fan
      @ute-man

You must be kidding, of course I want them to be shutout even though we posted the last one on them.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

All I know is three weeks ago Michigan would be lucky to win 7 games this season. Now they’re going to win the B1G.

NorthEZUte
      Ute Fan
      @northezute

Yucaipa High is changing their logo this very second!

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I just wonder now if that same national media that was praising the TDS last week will take a step back now and realize that the TDS isn’t a very good football team, and their two ‘fluky’ wins against Nebraska and BSU were just that… FLUKES! I’m sure they’ll take being 2-2 right now but they should be 0-4 and I hope that piece of humble pie — shutout — sinks in a little bit?

Wait, what am I saying, they’re ZOOBS! Was just on SLTrib and one particular zoob was saying, “if Utah played them today, they would have lost too!” Zoob ‘think’ at its finest. Just like the Utes “would have lost to them” if only we had played them on a different day than the one scheduled. Haha…

BEAT OREGON and…

GO UTES!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by THEeyepatch.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

If you’ve noticed the last few years this seems to be a pattern for byu football, getting tons of hype one week and then crickets the next. Last year was a perfect example. They start 4-0, are nationally ranked, the schedule looks both manageable and favorable for byu to go undefeated and sleep walk into a NY6 bowl or even sneak into the Playoff. Then Taysom got hurt and they lose to Utah State. After that: nothing. No more obligatory “Can byu actually do it?” segments on the college football shows. No more talk of Taysom for Heisman. Done. This year? ESPN can only do so much for byu before they play themselves out of the discussion. That’s what independence does for you.

Acenuts
      @acenuts

Love the goose egg!

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Happy or sad if BYU gets shutout today?