I guess I would be okay with this

Viewing 2 reply threads

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

B12

Not sure where Oregon and Washington end up if they have to drag their red headed step children with them.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I am cool with that.  Curious when they will reach out to me to get my blessing

Uteusmc
        Ute Fan
        @uteusmc

I stand corrected. At first glance I thought the tweet said big 10 for Utah not big 12. I think going to the big 12 would suck.

Waybackutefan
          Ute Fan
          @waybackutefan

Well when the music stops you better be prepared to be standing with the MWC. I’d rather see them in the B12 with the Arizona schools and CO then playing Utah State every year for the Beehive boot. 

Uteusmc
            Ute Fan
            @uteusmc

Just because it suck doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take it if that is all there was…..  

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I know there’s supposed to be a law about OSU and WSU being tied at the hips of UO and UW, but they’ll leave anyway. The smaller schools will just sue and get paid. Not a big deal.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Any law tying them together will be dissolved. Too much money and pressure not to.

ryynoo
        Ute Fan
        @ryynoo

I know there’s supposed to be a law about OSU and WSU being tied at the hips of UO and UW, but they’ll leave anyway. The smaller schools will just sue and get paid. Not a big deal.

My response…There is no truth to this at all. No ties whatsoever of UW being tied to WSU or UO being tied to OSU. Where are you hearing this?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 I guess I would be okay with this