I think the NFL cancellation is inevitable.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

It’s a shame because the Bills were gonna win it all.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Lmao. I’m a Bills fan. Being a Bills fan is like being a Jazz fan. I’ll just leave it at that.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Bills fans eat more wings and drink more Labatt’s than Jazz fans.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

You’re right. What I mean is high hopes and disappointment.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Based on?  MLB?  MLB was a cluster from the beginning.  Hopefully the players and owners in the NFL will be more on the same page in creating a virtual COVID “bubble” with frequent testing.   Soccer leagues managed to pull this off, not sure how.

Haven’t been following the whole country but my state is seeing a notable drop off from late July peak in cases.  Unfortuately the fatality numbers are slower to drop but a lag is to be expected.  Still the fatality peak was approx the same as in April, so they are doing significantly better on treatment protocols, it seems.

EDIT: Checked Worldometer and US stats also peaked in case detections in mid-to-late July, with a similar lag in fatality peak by 2-3 weeks — again lag is to be expected. In the US the July daily fatality peak was significantly lower than the April peak.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL I think the NFL cancellation is inevitable.