I think Tillman has a lot of potential

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

But he sure showed that he’s a freshman last night. I’m still trying to figure out why he rushed over to double team Landale and then immediately retreated, giving him a wide open lane to the basket. His ball handling skills need some work too.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah rebounding to just doesn’t know what to do. That double team was weird as well he retreated back to his area to cover his teammate. 

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

He’s got solid potential. Rebounding and toughness will be his strong suits. Low post moves will improve as will hit fg percentage. Ft percentage solid for a power forward.

He either hit a wall or hasn’t fully recovered from his previous injury. He was balling out of the gates and was our top scoring threat off bench.

He’s just a fresh,an and will take leaps next year as a starter.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

A PF with athleticism and a willingness to improve? Then Larry will turn him into a pro. I’m excited to see how he develops. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Landale ball faked above Tillman’s head and Tillman went for the corner rotation which was his responsibility if the ball gets reversed.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Needs to be less casual with ball handling and passing.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I think Tillman has a lot of potential