I think Tillman has a lot of potential

• Next: @ USC – Fri Sept 20 7PM – FS1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

But he sure showed that he’s a freshman last night. I’m still trying to figure out why he rushed over to double team Landale and then immediately retreated, giving him a wide open lane to the basket. His ball handling skills need some work too.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah rebounding to just doesn’t know what to do. That double team was weird as well he retreated back to his area to cover his teammate. 

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

He’s got solid potential. Rebounding and toughness will be his strong suits. Low post moves will improve as will hit fg percentage. Ft percentage solid for a power forward.

He either hit a wall or hasn’t fully recovered from his previous injury. He was balling out of the gates and was our top scoring threat off bench.

He’s just a fresh,an and will take leaps next year as a starter.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

A PF with athleticism and a willingness to improve? Then Larry will turn him into a pro. I’m excited to see how he develops. 

Hammer
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Landale ball faked above Tillman’s head and Tillman went for the corner rotation which was his responsibility if the ball gets reversed.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Needs to be less casual with ball handling and passing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I think Tillman has a lot of potential

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tony 1 year, 5 months ago.