I’m hearing we have no more available players than last Friday

Viewing 6 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The only difference is that walk-ons will have a chance to get some reps this week in practice.  This doesn’t sound great.  If true, we will have walk-ons in our 2-deep and maybe even starting.

On the other hand, there is a possibility that a few guys may have had false-positive tests.  It sounds like KW is playing a few games to keep UCLA guessing on what we do and don’t have.

This is a crazy season that we may just have to write-off as 2020 …

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Indeed 2020 is a throwaway. I’m worried about all the game time experience our guys aren’t getting to prepare them for next year.
      Would be great if we had 9 real life practice games this season.

1 3

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Throw away season for the P12, Utah, and the other teams having to cancel games in the P12 with no postponement option and starting so late. Utah needs to call it a season if the UCLA game is cancelled. Not worth it for player safety. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

The rules are that you have to 53 scholarship players available. That doesnt leave mich room for walk ins on the two deep

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Which means we were probably barely under the threshold. 

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

It also states you need 3 DL 5 OL and 1 QB. It doesn’t say you can’t use walkons to fill those positions Just that you have to have 53 scholarship players available.

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

So strange. Why is everybody on the radio acting like it’s business as usual yet I get here and it’s all in doubt? 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Because the radio personalities know no more than you or I. It’s crazy how uninformed they are. 

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

From who?

8 18

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

The good news is that pfizer will have the cov-19 vaccine evailable as soon as Dec. 15th. Thanks to our soon to be re-elected President Trump. HIGH FIVE!

Cesar Chavez
        Ute Fan
        @le-cockgrande

Just in case I did not make it clear, I was been sarcastic about the “thanks to our great president TRUMP”
        LETS GO BIDEN!!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

2020 is an extended scrimmage. It’s a good time to get the team some practice. Zero expectations here.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m hearing we have no more available players than last Friday