Interesting events at the game

Viewing 9 reply threads

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

A byu fan came up to me this morning and asked if I saw the show on Saturday at the game. I jokingly said “what game? It was our bye week” she then told me that at the game there were 2 women with body paint in the student section and pretty much said that would never happen at byu-p. She said it was all over the place because I was questioning where she saw that. I’m not on any big social media sites so I hadn’t seen anything on it and nobody mentioned it here.

I’m not surprised since we had the lady take her shirt off in the NEZ at the 2010 TCU game.

Did anyone see the smoke show??

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

“Body paint” meaning topless except for body paint. I’ve seen it mentioned but sadly no photos as of yet.  Where are the photos?

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

Yeah if there are no pictures then there is no proof…am I doing this right byu fans with the recent news???

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

The images are seared into my son’s brain who was sitting in the MUSS. We laughed about it after the game. He said it wasn’t a big (•)(•) deal. Everyone laughed and then moved on to continue watching the game. Remember the federal courts confirmed a few years ago that women have the same legal right to remain topless as men do.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Racist slurs, painted breasts…what’s next for BYU?

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Was reported by a few media outlets and has been mentioned a few other places on line by fans who saw them outside the stadium before the game and also during the game seated in the MUSS.   Apparently they were eventually asked by a female usher to please put something on and they complied without further fuss.  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Soon the women in the MUSS will be bottomless too and they’ll change the name of the student section to the MUFF. Badaboom.  I’ll be here all week. Try the veal. 

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Mighty Utah Football Fans…I like it! Or does it stand for Missing Underwear Football Fans?

stbone
        Ute Fan
        @stbone

Utah Man takes on a whole different meaning …

“No other gang of college men dare meet us in a muff”

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It happened.  It’s all over the news including some national outlets.  The U dealt with it.  I don’t think it is a big deal.  Just some salacious news story.

1 1

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Yeah I watched part of the BYU game and I was thinking when they showed the student section there is no skin shown on any of thoughts coed’s. Kind of sad if you ask me to hide everything and not allowed. At the Florida game I think they might have kicked you out if you had that much cloths on…..LOL even in the rain!!

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Two female students wore body paint as shirts to Utah football game; school investigating

Pics on the SEC site

cicampbe
        Ute Fan
        @cicampbe

Omg! That article is horrible. “Shield my children’s eyes”. Why? Would you shield your children’s eyes if a boy was topless? If not, you are a prudy hypocrite

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

It happened. They’re real (and they’re spectacular *rimshot*).

The body paint girls were wearing pasties under the paint, so you couldn’t actually see the “top of the mountain” at any time. However, Utah’s lewdness laws say that everything below the top of the areola must be covered, so therefore you’re never allowed to show any underboob.

Crow
      Ute Fan
      @crow

Yes I brought my little girl that day she grabbed my arm and said look how big her boobs are. When will mine be like that? She was 4 at the time. We got home first thing she said to my ex mom we saw a lady with the biggest boobs shaking them for the crowd. I hope mine are like that. Lucky she is not for soccer since she made her varsity team as a freshman, has colleges sending her invites to camps. She made the u14 team at 11 as an alternate. Made the teams since then. Her comp coach was Amy LePeilbet. Her partner she played for Brighton high, byu, then transferred to ASU where they met. Finally got exed by the LDS church for being a lesbian.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

Oh my heck!!! LOL

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Interesting events at the game