It is nice to be in the CFP discussion

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It’s fun to hear us mentioned and considered.  It helps recruiting.  That being said, I am not in the least bit worried about making the CFP.  That may change if we win out and beat Oregon, but that is 4 weeks away.  I just want to keep winning.  In the end, if we win out and are still left out – we will be playing in the Rose Bowl.  I’m good with that.

Beat the Bruins!!!

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

???? on the P12 tv show they say we do not have a top 25 win==ASU was like 17th when we played am I wrong.

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

Top 25 at the time<<<<<<<<current top 25.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Doesn’t matter what they were ranked earlier in the season.  ASU was overrated back then.  You don’t credit for beating overrated teams like that.  And neither should you.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

In all honesty, I just want to win the conference championship. Whatever happens from there is the cherry on top!

UtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahrockon

Me too, I hope we win out. Making the Rose bowl on New Year day would be a win.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Then why did they give the Ducks one for beating Wash. at 25 in the polls as there best win.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It is clear who the conference wants to represent them. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It is nice to be in the CFP discussion