Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

It is nice to be in the CFP discussion

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It is nice to be in the CFP discussion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

It’s fun to hear us mentioned and considered.  It helps recruiting.  That being said, I am not in the least bit worried about making the CFP.  That may change if we win out and beat Oregon, but that is 4 weeks away.  I just want to keep winning.  In the end, if we win out and are still left out – we will be playing in the Rose Bowl.  I’m good with that.

Beat the Bruins!!!

X723
      Participant

???? on the P12 tv show they say we do not have a top 25 win==ASU was like 17th when we played am I wrong.

BulgieUte
        Participant

Top 25 at the time<<<<<<<<current top 25.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Participant

Doesn’t matter what they were ranked earlier in the season.  ASU was overrated back then.  You don’t credit for beating overrated teams like that.  And neither should you.

AgouraUte

In all honesty, I just want to win the conference championship. Whatever happens from there is the cherry on top!

UtesRock
        Participant

Me too, I hope we win out. Making the Rose bowl on New Year day would be a win.

X723
      Participant

Then why did they give the Ducks one for beating Wash. at 25 in the polls as there best win.

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

It is clear who the conference wants to represent them. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.