It is nice to be in the CFP discussion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Next: Alamo Bowl vs Texas – 12/31 5:30PM – ESPN TV

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

It’s fun to hear us mentioned and considered.  It helps recruiting.  That being said, I am not in the least bit worried about making the CFP.  That may change if we win out and beat Oregon, but that is 4 weeks away.  I just want to keep winning.  In the end, if we win out and are still left out – we will be playing in the Rose Bowl.  I’m good with that.

Beat the Bruins!!!

X723
        Ute Fan
        @x723

???? on the P12 tv show they say we do not have a top 25 win==ASU was like 17th when we played am I wrong.

BulgieUte
          Ute Fan
          @bulgieute

Top 25 at the time<<<<<<<<current top 25.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Doesn’t matter what they were ranked earlier in the season.  ASU was overrated back then.  You don’t credit for beating overrated teams like that.  And neither should you.

AgouraUte
        Ute Fan
        @agouraute

In all honesty, I just want to win the conference championship. Whatever happens from there is the cherry on top!

UtesRock
          Ute Fan
          @utahrockon

Me too, I hope we win out. Making the Rose bowl on New Year day would be a win.

X723
        Ute Fan
        @x723

Then why did they give the Ducks one for beating Wash. at 25 in the polls as there best win.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

It is clear who the conference wants to represent them. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It is nice to be in the CFP discussion