Jaylon Johnson is 30-1 for DROY, Zack is 70-1 for OROY

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I know i am heavily biased but I think those are great values for a guy whos got a starting spot and another where all the news out of camp is that he will be the featured back sooner rather than later.

It was worth a 30$ for me. Jaylon would win $900 and Moss would net $1500

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Jaylon plays opposite a really good corner. Teams are going to go after him. Hes going to have a great chance to snag a few INTs and put up great PBU numbers. Big test for Jaylon. I know hes up for it 100%. I cant wait

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’d take that bet on Moss. He has a GREAT shot at OROY. He plays in a system where they like to run the ball and there is already a role for him in taking Gore’s spot. Last year Gore 166 rushes for a 3.6 YPA. 

Buffalo has been raving about Moss and I’d fully expect the 166 rushes for Moss to be a MINIMUM. This doesn’t take into account his pass blocking ability and catching ability. If he averages 4.7 YPA (Singletary had 5.1) he will rush for 780 yards. He will be their red zone back and his TD’s will be 5+. 

Honestly, I know everybody is stroking themselves over Singletary, but it wouldn’t shock me if Moss is their everydown back come playoffs and Moss has 1,000 yards from scrimmage with 7+ TD’s. 

I am usually not high on Utah’s NFL guys, but I think Moss is the real deal. Much better suited for the NFL than any other back Utah has had since Asiata or Anderson.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Singletary had ball control issues last year. Apparently those same issues have been present in camp. A few people in Buffalo have been saying they think Moss will take over this year at some point if Singletary can’t get that under control.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

He walked into such a great situation. They have a good QB, OL, and just upgraded the WR corps. They have a defined role that he fits into perfectly (taking Gore’s spot) and a pathway to more reps with Singletary having some issues to tighten up. 

And he goes to a team that had the sixth most rushes per game last year, ie they like to run the ball. 

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Exactly. Unfortunately Cam Newton went to New England so it’s not a perfect situation for him in Buffalo.

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

I’m so curious to see the Newton/Belichick/Brady/Bucs experiment. 

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

As a Bills fan I’m happy to see Brady go to Tampa, but unhappy about Newton going to NE. I think He’s going to tear it up under Belichick.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jaylon Johnson is 30-1 for DROY, Zack is 70-1 for OROY