UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

This is the time slot I was hoping for. 

5 5

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Big stage. I hope the Utes make it respectable at the very least.

ETA: thumbs down me all you want but I did say “at the VERY LEAST. Of course I want the Utes to win, don’t get me wrong. Oregon may be beatable, but until someone does, they are still the class if the league and have the ability to put together a complete game and destroy the Utes Saturday. At the VERY LEAST, if that happens, I hope it’s not an embarrassing blowout.

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Oregon is overrated and Utah is a different team at home (specifically on defense). Haven’t lost a game at RES with fans in the stands in over four years. Not saying Utah is a lock to win, but there’s a reason we opened as Vegas favorites and the ESPN matchup predictors have us favored. Should be a fun battle. Utah getting blown out is probably the least likely of the possible scenarios. Don’t forget Oregon also struggled with AZ (was a one score game in the 4th Q at Autzen) and they found a way to lose to the dumpster fire that is Stanford.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

I pray you’re right.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Estimated Time of Arrival?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Super. I can get a few ski runs in on opening day in the morning before heading to the tailgate. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kickoff next week is at 5:30 on ABC.