Kickoff time and network announced for Utah UCLA

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Next: @ Arizona – Sat Nov 23 8PM – FS1 TV 

J-Cut
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

6pm kick broadcast on big Fox? Hell yeah. Opportunity for a statement on a big stage.

1 9

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

8pm Eastern is pretty late for the East Coast markets.

From what I remember reading, this will be on Fox Sports 1. Broadcast Fox doesn’t start games that late.

MussMan
          Ute Fan
          @mussman

It’s on Big Fox. Oregon – USC was on in the same timeslot on Saturday.

3 1

Pace Manyung
          Ute Fan
          @a2ute

MUCH better than 10:30 est.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Considered “prime time” evening time for the networks, albeit Saturdays work a little differently.   This is essentially the “USC” time slot — Utes lost the battle to USC, but won the war, apparently.

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

Correction:  We’re currently winning the war.  We haven’t won it yet.

1 2

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

Did you even bother to LOOK at the tweet in the original post before knee-jerk replying?

JUST KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

NVM. Sorry I was incorrect. I didn’t mean to be. By all means block me if you find my error too much for you.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Nice.  Best of the options available.  I would have liked to play at 1:30 on ABC, but that wasn’t on the table.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

I like it.  Lets me have much of the day to get things done (as holidays approach), then enjoy the game without getting home past midnight.

GoUtes
        Ute Fan
        @goutes

Does anyone have any predictions on what network the Colorado game will be on? Do we think it will be on a ESPN/FOX network or could it be on P12 Network?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

As long as Utah and Oregon are ranked they will pick according to the order. 1-2

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Excellent! The 1:30 kick would’ve been cool, but I think the team plays better later for some reason. This time is great for fans. No excuses not to have butts in seats people.

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

That puts the game on a Saturday night in every sports bar in America. A blowout would do wonders for our name in the conversation.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kickoff time and network announced for Utah UCLA