Kodi extension

Viewing 4 reply threads

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

Anyone know of a current Kodi extension that will stream PAC 12 network?  (sigh).

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

My Kodi has been struggling lately finding good streams(use reddit streams on your phone/computer).

mesovanhorny
        Ute Fan
        @mesovanhorny

Yeah, me too.  I think the man is really cracking down on Kodi.  I’ll watch on reddit.  Thanks for the tip!

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Luckily I’ll be at the game so no stream needed, but reddit usually has very good HD options.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I signed up for a free 7 day trial with Sling to get the PAC-12 Network

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

its absurd that sling advertises itself as “a la carte TV” when the only way to get channels is to buy packages. Just like cable. You have to buy the 25$ base package plus the sports package (15$) plus another 5$ mini package to get the p12 net

Basketball Junkie
      Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

Install the Durex Build:  https://troypoint.com/install-durex-kodi-build/

You will find it under the Maverick Video Addon, open it up and look for Joker Sports.  Open it and you will see a list of Sports sites including the PAC 12 Network.  You will see all of the PAC 12 channels.  

Durex also offors a paid service $12.95 a month, that has something like 2500 english TV sites include the PAC 12, ESPN’s, FOX Sports, etc.  NFL ticket, NBA, MLB, NHA and all pay for view fights etc.  

mesovanhorny
        Ute Fan
        @mesovanhorny

THANK YOU, Junkie!  You’re the best!!!

Basketball Junkie
          Ute Fan
          @basketballjunkie

Don’t upgrade the Sportsdevil addon once you have Durex installed.  The lastest Sportsdevil makes the PAC12 network stop.  If you you do upgrade it, just uninstall and install it again from the Durex addon.  Just a glich in the latest Sportdevil version.  

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I think Basketball Junkie has the best answer.  I gave up on Kodi but it sounds as though he has a better option. I may try that out.

However I signed up for FUBO for the free trial. But now that I have used it I think I might keep it. The user interface is much better than what I have on DirecTV Now, and it basically has all the same channels (plus more sports, less filler crap).

One other option is the PAC-12 network apparently streams its programming on Youtube outside of US/Canada.  If you have a VPN you might be able to access those servers. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Kodi extension