Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Down 4 with 29.0 in the fourth.

UtahPilot47
      Ute Fan
      @utahpilot

Anytime Kentucky and BYU lose in the first round of the tourney is a great day for Utah basketball. Long time U basketball fans know!

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Hmmmm…longtime U basketball fans know that we never say or write their name under any circumstances. And I’m not talking about BYU-Provo Campus.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

It’s either Winona Judd or F(uk)

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

As the one who can take credit for starting to call THEM THEM (many years ago on a different platform), I 100% agree with and support the goodness of this post!

It’s simple.

As much as I dislike The TDS (and I grew up a Utah fan in the era when a win, although HIGHLY unlikely against The TDS was a successful season in football), The TDS has NEVER directly prevented Utah from winning a National Championship.

THEM did it in 1998, and quite possibly in 1997 (Ron Mercer took over the Elite Eight game against THEM that year when Andre Miller injured his wrist crashing into the post). Win that game and Utah could have won the Natty.

There were several other Utah teams who lost to THEM in the Big Dance. It almost became the curse of Rick Majerus.

Good riddance THEM!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

And THEM is what broke Rick.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Looks like THEM is going down.