Love this class…

Viewing 1 reply thread

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Best we’ve ever had (again) and plenty of room to make it even better (and we will)!!!  Enjoy the game tomorrow…gonna be plenty of ear to ear grins for the next 3-5 years maybe even sooner than later.

James
      Ute Fan
      @coachjamesmorse

As long as 21, 22, 23 are all special that would be great!! Going to Florida in 22 I’m so ready to travel with the Utes for some major bowl games!!

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

For sure…national stage to cement yourself in the playoff discussion!!??? Ooohhhhh boy!!

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Yeah buddy, I’m not missing that Florida game in Gainesville!

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Sounds like a blast.  I might have to make that happen. 

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Hard to say how many go pro but on paper and based on their potential as freshman coming into the program we’ve never been close to this combination of talent and depth. And like I said earlier we aren’t done with this class. Very excited about the potential options that are in play.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Obviously we won’t know until they leave the program. On paper, this class is better and it’s obvious that that is what OnlyU was referring to.

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

@Onlyu. I realize there are unknowns, and things you can’t say. Should we expect some flips coming our way, or are you referring more to transers as being where Utah is done yet for this year?

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Siaki Ika going out of state? (again)

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

poof

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Yeah as I’ve said before it’s 50/50 at best and that’s generous. I don’t expect him to be a Ute. Could it happen? Yes…but not likely.

There are flips in play through Feb but the portal will be kind to us.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I’m fine with not getting Zika if it means getting good players at a few other positions. Okay is good, but we are set at DT

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

@OnlyU, thanks so much for contributing to this board! Your posts are always so insightful. Super excited about this year’s class so far, and even more excited about the coming 3 years of Ute football as a result. With the remaining guys you referenced that we are going after…can you share who our top targets are that we can be watching for? (in the portal, potential flips, and February signing?)

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Love this class…