Michigan

Viewing 6 reply threads

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I love, Michigan. My birthplace, Taylor. Close to Detroit. 

I’m going to tell you now, no one from Ohio State can claim anyone from Michigan will root for OSU against Utah. 

However, I would say 99.9% people in Michigan will be rooting for Michigan. I f**king love Michigan!!!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Still on a bender are we?

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

As far as you know. Thank God I’m a Utes fan!!!

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I know my Michigan friends hate Utah for beating them into the ground. Michigan loves Utah. Everyone in Michigan wants Utah to pound those guys into the ground. 

4 1

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

In 2015 I was returning from vacation looking to get home before the FB season started and had a layover in Detroit the afternoon before the Michigan game.  I had not given it a thought until I went to the gate for the SLC flight.  So many Michigan fans and all of them talking about the game the next day.  I did not have anything Utah on but showed an interest in what they were talking about, lots of excitement about their new coach etc.  A bunch of guys were detailing just what was to happen the next day.  I listened and asked if they were ready, they looked at me like sure we are ready for this thing.  I could not resist so I asked if they all could do one thing for me.  Someone said sure, what do I need.  I looked at them and asked if they could just stay for the 4th quarter this time.  Given what happened the year before, the ask let all the air out of the room.  They then asked if I was from SLC and I said sure.  All the talk turned from the game to places they could go to eat.  We had some laughs then I got questions about our team.  For my part, I thought they were all awesome fans.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

I was born in Taylor, MI also. I know a few Michiganders that will be cheering for the Buckeyes.

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

My wife was born in Albion/Marshall MI.  Graduated from college there.

She loves the Utes and wants OSU destroyed.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I have a friend from Port Huron. I haven’t seen him in a while. I think he was living in Switzerland working for an engineering company. I ought to reach out and say hi.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.