Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Jumped up with most recent updates.
      Nate Johnson 4 Star

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Just a thought…

Is it possible some of his new credibility is due to being wanted and landed by a major P5 University?

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Or he just spent a week at the elite 11 being watched along with the other top talent in the nation…

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

He’s definitely a specimen. Utah will be the best avenue to help him get in the league.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I simply cannot believe that Utah has four 4* croots in the QB pipeline. Who was our last and only 4* croot here? Tuttle? Oops, I shouldn’t have mentioned him.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Hope they van keep him.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

How many 4 star QB’s to we have to land to realize this is a desirable place to be for high quality QB’s? Strong league, traditional powerhouse teams and great locations. Stable coaching staff and upgraded facilities.

We’ll lose some and we’ll keep some. They won’t all be “stars” and they won’t all play but we’re a top 30 program year in and year out now…the recruiting rankings have even caught up to that the past few years. Tuttle, Costelli, now Johnson…Rising, Jackson and even a guy like Rose. WR is the next and maybe final step to being a top 25 program (or even higher). We’re in the club…enjoy it!

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

I get the sense that if one of our young qbs shows out in a year or two, bumphis will be more than capable of reeling in high end WR talent.

Waybackutefan
          Ute Fan
          @waybackutefan

More specifically I was referring to another P5 coming in and switching his commitment, he’s not going to stay off teams radar especially if he has a stellar senior season.

I agree the Utes have a really good stable of QBs but my gut says this kid could be special.

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Johnson looks like he has all the tools to be great. I’m hoping he sticks with his commitment, has a stellar senior season, and comes in with high expectations of competing for the starting job right away.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Chad Bumpis will fix that.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nate Johnson now a 4 Star