Nate Orchard Signed with the Bills (1 year)

Viewing 1 reply thread

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

out of all the Utes in the league I might want Nate to be succeed the most. I want Marcus to be great after the heat he took after that playoff game but im pretty confident he will make several pro bowls. Nate is still trying to find it. I really hope he does

kazute
        Ute Fan
        @kazute

To be honest, I hadn’t really followed Nate in the NFL because I don’t really follow the NFL and because Browns. I had just assumed he was doing amazing, just like he was in college. I didn’t realize that they consider him a tweener (small for DE and big for linebacker). I just knew him as an athletic monster.

This year we were rooting for him watching Hard Knocks. He comes off as a great guy, as we knew. I heard he was cut before watching the last episode of Hard Knocks and we couldn’t bring ourselves to watch it until last night. It helped cushion the blow knowing he had since signed with the Bills. Felt bad for all those guys, but that is the point of the show. To draw you in to the reality of the NFL.

Nate represented the U well. Awesome pick six. I wish him and the other Utes all the best.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Nate Orchard Signed with the Bills (1 year)