New Poll: Predict 2019 Utah Football’s offensive production

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Predict 2019 Utah Football’s offensive production with new offensive coordinator Andy Ludwig.

Poll availabe on the web only.  I’m working on adding polls to the Ute Hub app very soon!

Discuss here.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I can’t vote on it. It’s only showing the results.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Try it now. The poll plugin was updated recently and the dumb thing keeps closing polls. 

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

Can you add an option? Some improvement regardless of the OC. We have so many impact players coming back, experience alone suggests we improve and it’s yet to be seen if Ludwig would deserve credit for the improvement.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Some improvement. Here’s why:

Another year of player experience at skill positions

Slight advantage Ludwig for more OC experience

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

The question I have though is, how much of our returning experience is negated by having to learn a new offense? 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Good question.  They have all year until fall to learn the new offense, right?

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

I agree utethunder, good point. Hopefully extra OC experience translates to an easier implementation and adoption for the group. 

Moss will be fine. It’s Huntley/Shelley where I think we’ll have the most risk. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

I don’t think Ludwig runs anything different than TT. TT’s best passing plays were copy cat plays. Terminology basically being the thing to catch up on. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: Predict 2019 Utah Football’s offensive production