One Texas fan's opinion of our program

Viewing 4 reply threads

hoht801
      Ute Fan
      @hoht801

<header class=”posts__poster-blk” style=”margin-bottom: 10px;color: #333333;font-family: proxima-nova, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px”>Bobby_Batronic<span class=”time” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #999999;font-size: 10px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent”>50 mins</span></header>
      <div class=”posts__body” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;font-family: proxima-nova, Arial, sans-serif;color: #333333;font-size: 12px;vertical-align: baseline;background-image: initial;max-width: 100%”>
      <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”> 

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”>I think he just wants to play…I dont think the qb runs is much of a factor, doesnt Utah run that style of offense?

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”>“Utah runs the most boring and least innovative version of Urban Meyer’s power spread. And they win about 7 games a year when you figure in the occasional high water mark of 13-0 in 2008. Maybe Rising thinks he can be the straw that stirs their tepid offensive drink.

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”>Utah reminds me of Aggy. Nearly relevant, but can’t ever seem to get out of their own way while finishing the season just well enough to play in a bowl no one cares about.”

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”>–

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”>What is the collective wisdom of Utehub’s take on this? Are we that boring? Do we seem to shoot ourselves in the foot? 

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;color: #2e3547;font-size: 14px;vertical-align: baseline;background: transparent;line-height: 18px;max-width: 100%”>Source: Texas Fanboard

</div>

Grayshirt
      Ute Fan
      @grayshirt

Yes, to Texas fans… we are that boring.  Next.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

My opinion of their opinion is I don’t care. Especially a team that has loss to Zoobs recently. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

He isn’t completely wrong, but outside of their bowl win this year, what has Texas done since Vince Young?  They have been an extremely under achieving program for years now.  They get great recruiting classes every year and still lose to BYU several times.  

Brichaute49
        Ute Fan
        @brichaute49

I don’t care about Texas. The really aren’t relevant in our world. The last few years they have been the USC of the Big12. Lots of talent with multiple stars but not living up to expectations.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

What Texas has done has nothing to do with this person’s opinion of Utah. Does this mean I can’t be critical of Clemson?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wow can we avoid pasting a bunch of html please?

Dwight89
        Ute Fan
        @jordan-buckner

no no I love having to read through the HTML code to get to the point of his post. It’s like i’m playing ‘Where’s Waldo?’

Q
      Ute Fan
      @uteinak

Who is Texas fan though??? U guys have 1 good year out of the last decade, and you think Utah football is boring?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football One Texas fan's opinion of our program