Oregon Cal Game

Viewing 6 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Well Oregon fumbles a punt return early in the game that they recovered. Shaping up interesting.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Watching now.  Call up 7-0.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

My wife and I decided that we are Cal fans for the rest of the year. IF Cal were to win out (not very likely), they would win the North. They would need help, but they would have two conference losses but would own tie breakers over Stanford, Washington and WSU. They would be above Stanford and Washington (because we are beating Washington next week) and would need WSU to lose one more game. 

So, in other words, Go Cal!

If they can win out, our only loss would be to the North Champ. That wouldn’t be too bad. ha ha. 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I’m usually glued to Pac-12 games, having a hard time returning to this one after the half.  Oregon football is ugly.

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

For all the bitching about our offense, how’d you like to have Oregon’s Defense?

Turrible.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I stopped watching after the half, flicked it back on just before I went to bed and it was the beginning of the 4th quarter and I think Oregon was ahead by 1, so I recorded the rest and watched it this morning.

Impossible game to watch unless it’s recorded. Practically every play ended with an injury or a penalty. This game had to be well over four hours. Cal Had 118 plays, wow.

The most difficult thing about watching this game was the constant reminder that we dropped a very winnable game against Cal.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

This is kind of interesting.

Kyle Goon Retweeted
      ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 7h7 hours ago
      Cal set an FBS record for most offensive plays in a gm & a record for most plays without a turnover in a gm in the 2OT win over Oregon

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Oregon Cal Game