Over under for PAC per Wilner

Viewing 1 reply thread

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Utah

Over/Under: 8.5 wins

Our pick: Over

Comment: If we had real money at stake and one bet to make, the Utes just might be our pick. The roster is stocked with veterans and the schedule loaded with opportunity: Five home games in conference play, a manageable road lineup and no logistical potholes. Even a split of the BYU and San Diego State duels — both games are on the road — wouldn’t completely derail the drive for nine.

Pac-12 football outlook: 2021 win totals for each team and our Over/Under projections

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

So he’s thinking Utes lose to SDSU?

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Actually it would appear that in his worst case scenario the Utes would lose to either of those teams.  Sounds more like Wilner is on the 10+ train this season.

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

If he predicts Utes lose 1 of those 2 games (@TDS or @SDSU), reason says it MUST be the SDSU game Utes lose. That’s what I was saying. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

SDSU should be a tough game. I’m not too worried about the parochial school as their 2020 team would have been their best chance to end the streak since the Vegas Bowl.

I still can’t commit to better than 8-4 until I see how things shake out in fall camp. 3 months ahead of game 1 ASU, Oregon and SC still look like they will be troublesome. At that point, it would only take one WTF game that everybody not named Alabama throws up every year and you’ve got four losses.

Show me a lead running back, an O-Line that can both pass and run block, a willingness to throw to anyone not named Kuithe or Covey, and a D-Line that can generate pressure only rushing 4 and I’ll reconsider 9+.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Over under for PAC per Wilner