Personally I love all the USC hype

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Utah plays better as the hunter rather than the hunted anyways. Especially when they feel disrespected. 

2 3

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I wish we never had to play them. I despise this team more than I do BYU.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

The Southern California lifestyle

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Now do you despise the team, their media or their fans? I’ve personally never seen cheap shots, poor sportsmanship, etc. etc. from the USC team when Utah plays them but the other team… That’s a whole different story.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Should be an exciting game mid October. Could be the biggest game In Salt lake in a long time. The Oregon game last year was huge for league championship aspirations but this one could have cfp implications and not just a pac-12 title trip

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

The hype is fine. The conference needs a successful old blue blood school. If we did not want to play up hill against conference teams we could have stayed in the MWC. I would rather play against some of the best ranked teams, the more the better. I feel like our current relationship with the USC fanbase is as good as you could expect from any team with a rich history. Our champ has a much better chance at the playoffs if we have more than a few ranked teams and a couple with great love and hype. Utah does not do well with that roll so someone else needs to fill it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Personally I love all the USC hype