Personally I think you let Huntley sit Cal out.

Viewing 5 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Absolutely need the best version of Huntley in Seattle. I think you practice with whoever you think is best. Shelley or Lisk create a plan that works and gets it done. I think you only need three scores to beat Cal.  I am predicting a shut out.  

Slight rant..Who the hell creates these schedules?  Washington gets a bye placed between their two toughest games?  I can’t even with this conference. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Do we even know anything about his injury yet?

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Knee jerk reaction based on knowing nothing and worried about him wearing a boot earlier in the season. He also couldn’t defend himself very well hence why I believe he got pulled. 

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

MCL sprain. Let him sit.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Oh. Yeah, they probably have to. Give Shelley and Lisk all the practice snaps.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Quote Tweet

Czech Racer
        @Gig_em_Ute
        · 6h
        Utah’s QB at the MD right now evaluating his MCL. Hearing it is a sprain, but will know more tomorrow on the status. Walking around post game with no problem.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I agree. Play Shelley, hand the ball off and rely on the D. Should be a fairly easy game. Get rested and ready for Washington.

6 7

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

I said it before and I will say it again, Cal is the 2014 Utah Squad.  They have an excellent defense which means they are in every game.  If Tyler can go, you have to let him go.  This is the type of game where a back-up qb making poor decisions will lose you the game.  Nothing about how our O-line played against ASU or USC instills a great deal of confidence that 25 carries by Moss will get the job done.

Cal is very dangerous.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Imagine if we were to turn the ball over 4 times. Yeah, I’m scared too. Pssssst – Cal sucks against the run. #7 in conference stats. ASU is #2.

Plus, Cal’s offence is horrible. Plus Plus, Modster (who sucks badly) might be replaced by a true Frosh due to injury.

Saturday will be a party.

This year’s team is incredible. I am, and will overlook Cal. Our team won’t.

No worries.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Cal is garbage. They just lost to Oregon State. Game will be a walk in the park.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I believe there was a time a few years ago when the Pac12 ensured that no team played another team in conference that was after a bye unless both teams had a bye. Too bad they don’t do that anymore.

Because of this, I am having doubts about beating Washington. Especially after they lost. Losses can be a motivator for teams to wake up, fix some issues and improve. Good teams with good coaches like Peterson do this. Kind of like Utah after losing to USC.

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

Washington lost to Stanford and Cal. Washington took a step down this year. If Huntley is 100% I like our chances.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

No, that only applies if the two teams are playing on a Thursday night game.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Why not give Cal a dose of Lisk and Shelley to see which gives them the most problem. Huntley should only be used if needed and for only as much as is needed. Possibly not much will be required by the Offense.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Personally I think you let Huntley sit Cal out.