Preparation question

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

No disrespect to ISU, but this is certainly a gimme game.  Will the coaching staff take one of the days this week and do some USC prep, especially since we will have one less day prep time next week and a road trip?

I can see pros and cons both ways.  I know that KW will say it’s one game at time, but that is not totally true.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

There is no way that they spend the whole week preparing for Idaho St. Just pretend ISU is USC, and prepare for USC for two weeks. We’ll be fine. All we need to win is for Anae or whoever is in to overpower their offensive line, then it doesn’t matter how unprepared the rest of the defense is, they won’t be able to move the ball.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

They have been prepping for USC even before  the TDS game. If you watch the offensive sets  and the defensive schemes it is obvious. I don’t care what anyone says or what source they have. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

Yup, that’s the deciding game in the South, and Kyle wants to win it this year. We get them, and with the rest of the South down, we should be able to take it. Don’t know if we’re undefeated, but we’ll make it to the Championship.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Preparation question