Pruitt fired from UT-Knoxville

Viewing 2 reply threads

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

He gone.  Maybe Henry gives us a little look?

He looks too good to ignore

https://247sports.com/player/henry-too-too-46039470/

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I totally agree. But I brought this up the other day and someone on here said we don’t have any more spots left to add anyone.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

there are always spots for the right fit. Greyshirt the lowest ranked commit, make sure a returning missionary doesn’t enroll until after the cutoff for 2021, have a missionary kid who was going to play one and then go start now. That also assumes that whoever is crunching the numbers and posting here is correct.

In a year without limit, take a kid who you would never be able to get and adjust with next year’s class.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Great insight and thanks! In that case I hope we make a play for Henry…he’s definitely an NFL talent. And being that he’s an LDS poly, I would think he’d love our family culture.

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

I would always find a spot for that kind of talent, but especially at linebacker. Of the 12 currently on the roster, 6 are walk ons and Fotu will be gone for the next two years on his mission.

High hopes for Calvert to at least fill Fotu’s role and move Sewell to hybrid but he is still a true freshman. After that, the cupboard gets bare in a hurry. Mata’afa only played on special teams in 2020, same with Mercier. No idea why Utah doesn’t have a parade of studs waiting in the wings since it has traditionally been a strong position.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Just watched the attached videos. Pruitt apparently fired ‘for cause’ / recruiting violations.

Henry, when asked what he likes about Pruitt/Tennessee, effused about acceptance and family. sense of belonging, etc.

Sounds like he would love the Utah family/team environment.
      Make it happen, Coach Whitt! Go Utes!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pruitt fired from UT-Knoxville