Recruiting: flip candidates

Viewing 3 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Steve Bartle tweeted out one of his latest articles about potential flip candidates. It’s on 247 for access to members only, which I am not. Just worried this means some of our best commitments of ‘21 class might be in jeopardy of being flipped due to us not playing? Or maybe it means potential candidates out there that we are trying to flip to Utah? Hoping for the latter obviously as we’ve never seemed to have a problem with hanging on to committed recruits, however, everything is different this year due to CV-19. Does anyone know?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Every season is a drama.

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

I don’t have access either, but it looks like the latter. Bartle is going to only promote recruiting in his speculative articles. Also, article picture is of Raider Damuni who is a BYU commit. Interesting choice for a player example because his Dad is head of recruiting at BYU. I would think there’s zero chance he goes anywhere but BYU. What would it say about his Dad and BYU recruiting if he couldn’t land his own kid?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The article is about players currently committed to other programs that Utah is trying to flip. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Recruiting: flip candidates