Road Swings

Viewing 3 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

So I read somewhere that Utah is the only PAC-12 team that has played in consecutive road games and hasn’t lost at least one of the two games. Utah will complete its second, back-to-back road swing this season when it visits Arizona State.

That statistic does not have me feeling very good about this upcoming game. Utah is no doubt the better team. There is no reason to believe that the Utes won’t come away with a victory, other than his dubious statistic that it.

I’m not trying to be pessimistic or doom and gloom. I just thought it was an interesting stat.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

We were on the road vs WSU and Stanford and went 1-1. 

You are backwards. Most PAC-12 teams LOSE the second game, not win it, like Utah did vs Stanford. 

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Ah thank you, perhaps that is what I read and I misunderstood. Either way, the point still holds.

Utah is the only Pac-12 team to win the 2nd of the two road games.

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

It does seem dubious but I feel like this team is focused and understands it has a clear path to win the South. I think it’ll be their closest game since they kicked this run off against Stanford. Still a win though.

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I get the most hope from watching Stanford’s defense shut them down a couple of weeks ago, the fact that we have an extra day, and not having anyone steal our signals.  As long as we play our game, and no one gets hurt, we should win.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.