@cjd1

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

shocker

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Real story should focus on the issue of human trafficking and not Robert Kraft, imo. (I’m not trying to soap box or get political here, just my 2 cents)

5 1

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Well, Kraft is apparently a human trafficker so as far as I’m concerned he deserves any negative publicity he gets (assuming it actually happened).

He should know that most of these ladies/girls/women/people don’t go into the biz by choice. He should be able to comprehend that in paying for these services, he is monetarily supporting human trafficking.

4 5

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Legalize Prostitution. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

How would that solve the problem?  

2 1

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

yeah… just make human trafficking legal that solves the problem. While we’re at it, lets make rape legal too… cuz if it’s not against the law anymore, it’s not abhorrent.

If the majority of prostitutes weren’t forced into it as teenage girls, you might have a leg to stand on, but that isn’t the case. Educate yourself.

4 5

Utesbyfive
              Ute Fan
              @utesbyfive

It’s almost like you don’t understand how black markets work. Because legalization means there’s no need for human trafficking.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

That is the real reason why they dropped charges on a high profile guy like Kraft. They basically outted him as someone who supports sex trafficking for his own gratification. That is the story here. 

Utesbyfive
                Ute Fan
                @utesbyfive

He  got a rub n tug. He’s a Trump supporter, so the media is going to smear him as hard as they can.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

No doubt but it hopefully brings attention to people like you that think it is a victimless crime. Just because you make drugs legal doesn’t mean it leads to less crime. It just leads to less reporting of that specific crime. 

Utesbyfive
                    Ute Fan
                    @utesbyfive

I DID NOT SAY IT WAS A VICTIMLESS CRIME.

Your bias is showing. I mentioned Trump and the pile on begins. I’m out if this thread. I never should have posted in a remotely political thread.

EagleMountainUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @battlegroundute

No you did not. Sorry to oversimplify your position perhaps. When you say “rub n tug” though you seemed to trivialize the nature of what happened. I appreciate your comments and don’t mean to lay on you. You make great comments on here. 

3UteDad
                  @3utedad

You might want to dig a little deeper into the story. Reports I’ve heard are that the establishment where he was caught were primarily Chinese nationals that may have been there under coercion at best or forcibly at worst. He shouldn’t get off on this. (pun intended). The fact the he’s a trump-buddy doesn’t earn him any points.

I’m not convinced prostitution shouldn’t be legalized and regulated, but to think that will end human trafficking is naive. 

Puget Ute
                    Ute Fan
                    @pugetute

More of the story coming out today.

Apparently these women slept on the massage tables, cooked food on the back steps of the building, and serviced an average of 1500 clients per year.

These women are absolutely not choosing this life. I fear these super wealthy men (like Kraft and the other billionaires getting arrested) were doing horrible things to these women because they were not in a position to say no.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Wait, so it turns out Robert Kraft is a dirty old man? I’m stunned…

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

A man has needs.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

He’s an unmarried 77yo billionaire. The criminal penalty for being a ‘John’ in FL is what? A fine?

He’s not going to be charged with “human trafficking” unless all Johns are now.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Doesn’t a billionaire have the “resources” to hire this out?

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

That’s what I wondered.  You’d think a man of his means would stay in a nice hotel and have a high-end call girl visit him at his hotel.   Or so I’ve heard.   

Then again some of the wealthy got that way be being cheap, or they’re tight in general.  My wife has relayed stories from her hairdresser about how poorly his wealthy clients treated him on tips and always trying to get bigger discounts on products.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

You don’t get rich by spending all of your money. 85 an hour is hella expensive to me and my Groupon massage clearance special. 

UrbanLiar
              Ute Fan
              @urbanliar

Maybe that’s the issue. He asked for a “Grip-On” massage instead of a Groupon massage 😉

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

I wonder if he went to that place explicitly to do things to ladies that he couldn’t pay ladies to do consensually.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

hmm, I think you meant to post this on Fox or Brieghbart

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Robert Kraft charged with soliciting.