SEC Shorts

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Haha… do you guys watch these SEC Shorts?  This one’s pretty good although it pokes a little fun at the Pac12 being the Big Ten’s whipping boy (and right now that’s accurate).  I do take exception to the ACC acting like they’re equal with the SEC though.  The ACC is a one-trick pony.  Anyway, there are a whole host of these things and they’re hilarious…check ’em out.

Big Ten & Pac12 finally hitch a ride

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

“Dude, these are wishes not miracles”

Fairy Godmother

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I’m not sure about the rest of us, but I don’t watch them.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Well, you should.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

The SEC is something I avoid, but I’ll think about it. A recommendation from you makes me want to try.

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

I watched some. I loved ’em. Thank you for changing my mind about the SEC!!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Funny videos. Unfortunately that guy they had playing as the PAC 12 is how everyone sees us. Can’t say that it’s not warranted either.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

You are spot on. The Pac12 currently looks like a sheepish, cowardly follower. The perception may not be reality…but perception becomes reality and ends up impacting recruiting. The Pac12 has not looked strong.

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

USC lost a recruit to the SEC a couple of years ago.  That recruit said it was because of the way the Pac12 refereeing was so inconsistent.  Our conference perception is hurting on several different levels.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

I remember that. He was a 5 star defensive player and didn’t want to get ejected for targeting. The PAC 12 rules for targeting have been ridiculous.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.