Selection Sunday – Utah Ute Edition

Viewing 4 reply threads
      8 7

Walkman
      Ute Fan
      @btw6btw6

Got to give props to Cougarboard for this one –

Selection Sunday under Coach K is mainly our own players selecting where they will play next season – Ouch – hurts when it’s actually true………

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

No you don’t. 

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Saw that…

couldn’t help but chuckle…🤷‍♂️

2 2

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

And from our team last season, only two transferred out & both were expected to be bench players, including BG….We lost nothing & the only one I think MIGHT depart this year would be AP & who can blame him for chasing the money while he can.

It’s kind of like they believe we struggle every year in November in football, when during our most recent full season, we went undefeated during that month….But they then move the goalposts to December when cornered on it.

These are the same people who don’t think SOS is relevant, like they went 11-1 last year against a bunch of heavyweights or something.

3 4

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

BG is a physical freak and I very much am disappointed in the staff that he’s not on this team and flourishing on this team.

2 1

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

4 thumbs down?

so 6’6 with a 6’7 wing span? Fastest player on the court?  NBA body?  Could get to the rim with ease and shoot the 3?  

That wasn’t tantalizing enough?  Dude just needed good coaching to show him the way…

we live in strange times…🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Anonymous
            Inactive

Who is BG??

Ute2
              Ute Fan
              @ute2

Both Gach

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Why do non zoobs go there? I’d feel like I’d have to disinfect myself. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Selection Sunday – Utah Ute Edition