So rumors of tAMU not paying NIL deals…

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Seems like it was only a matter of time before this would happen on a large scale.

Kids don’t have lawyers to fight these battles either. Soon places will lose out on these guys. Alumni better not be making dumb promises.

UteBrook
      Ute Fan
      @utebrook

I’ll take their breach of contract cases. Although if they had a performance clause, all A&M players breached first.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I hope we schedule with TAMU again in the future. I went there in 2003. Very gracious fans and fantastic experience. Probably one of the best stadium experiences in the country. 

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

ATM is one of a kind. If you fit there is no place better.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’ve heard they signed contracts they didn’t read. Not sure a lawyer can help. The contract probably says you have to reach certain conditions to get paid. They didn’t meet those and aren’t getting paid. They were told one thing, but signed a contract saying something else

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

How can they sign contracts based on performance, when it’s not their on field performance that they’re selling? Ostensibly they’re only selling their name, Image or likeness. That’s what’s killing me about this whole thing is it has clearly become pay-for-play.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

If a Utah company does this to a kid I hope they are outted and suffer financially for it.  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So rumors of tAMU not paying NIL deals…