Some are calling our hit on USC’s WR Trigg a cheap shot.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

When you teach these kids to tackle low so they don’t target, there’s going to be these type of injuries. I feel bad for Trigg, and I hope it’s not season ending, but nothing about it looked malicious to me. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

That was 100% on Slovis. He hung his dude out to dry.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

yep, even the terrible announcers knew it was the QBs fault. The DB had to play it that way due to the rules of the game.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Football is a ground acquisition contact sport, as far as I can tell.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

The $C running back called it a dirty hit in the postgame… the only dirty part about it was slovis throwing that route. 100% on the QB 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Not a dirty hit at all. Have to go low to avoid targeting penalties. Also, it was an awful throw by Slovis. Trigg should be p**sed at Slovis for putting him in that position.

Let USC fans whine, it’s what they do best.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Not dirty. We can 100 percent best ASU. Our environment in our state could be the difference as it has before. Let’s get there and make it happen.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It was a bang bang play. Trigg just happened to have his leg planted as the hit came.

I am of the opinion Football should change to more of a Rugby style of tackling wrap up but that is a perfectly legal unfortunate hit. Kuithe, Kincaid and Fotheringham all got low shotted by SC. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Some are calling our hit on USC’s WR Trigg a cheap shot.