Spectators allowed back in limited numbers

Viewing 1 reply thread

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

This is certainly at least a start. Hopefully this will get better as we get closer to football.

https://utahutes.com/news/2021/3/18/general-limited-number-of-spectators-to-be-allowed-at-utes-outdoor-sports-venues.aspx

17 4

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

The Pac should get out of the business of health policy and leave it to local authorities. The spring game does not involve other Pac teams and should be a university decision.

3 8

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

While I agree that this particular case should be a University decision, the Pac-12 should absolutely be in the business of health policy when it comes to protecting student athletes.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

We should absolutely care for student athlet health.  However, most or all our schools have medical schools and much better access to relivant information than does the conference.  I would prefer the conference adminsters athletic competation and improve refs (plate already too full) and let actual medical experts that are inhouse be consulted for health issues.  But also note, I don’t welcome Cali politics.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

UTE HUB Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports Spectators allowed back in limited numbers