@cjd1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Nice. Everything is coming up utah.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Compare him to the guys ahead of him, he is in elite company. The top 20 coaches are the who’s who of college football coaches. It proves that he absolutely could be a big program coach, but he chose to stay put.

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Chris Peterson at number 6?  Seriously!?!   I guess that is what comes from the Eastern media seeing enough Boise State bowl wins, and him entering the PAC-12 when UCS, and virtually everyone else, is at a low state.

I hate the guy – but frankly, I hate him most for the number of wins he has over Whitt…

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Gary Andersen is way too low at #101. He bombed at Oregon State but what he did at Utah State is nothing short of miraculous and he did a great job at Wisconsin the short time he was there. He should most definitely be ahead of Sitake(#85) and Wells(#76). Sitake has yet to do anything even close to what Gary has done in his career and Wells had similar success to Gary at USU, but Gary laid the ground work for him. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Skating out of Wisconsin after a year was not view favorably.   Oregon State is always going to be in the shadow of Oregon and Washington and tough to recruit to (though I happen to love the area, myself, I am not a 17-year-old football player).   Not a good move on his part.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sporting News top 130 football coaches. Whitt at impressive#21