Spring Depth Chart is out – no Tupai?

Viewing 7 reply threads

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

Just looking over the depth chart the school just put out and was surprised to see Maxs left off the 2 deep. Something going on there or just another one of those motivational tactics by the coaches?

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

Nor Jaylen Dixon. Our defensive backfield makes me super nervous. Not a lot of experience there and there was a huge drop off during garbage time in games last year.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Dixon plays WR… Tupai needed to play LB or FB. Not sure what the issue was but hope the best for him going forward.

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

Maxs and Jaylen are on the spring roster, probably being held out. What happened to Trennan Carlson? He is not on the roster.

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

Just saw Whitt say Sione Lund and another guy are suspended for team rules violation. Maxs is out for spring for personal matter. Rough start to spring.

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

Donte Banton is the other player.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Very possible my google skills suck, but can you please provide a link? I’m not seeing anything anywhere. 

Thlete
        Ute Fan
        @thlete

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Sorry Thlete, meant the depth chart. Thanks for the tweet as well. 

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Goodness, lots of new names as expected but this time will likely include a lot of ‘first year in the program’ guys with several coming from HS. Looking forward to encouraging spring practice reports…

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Spring Depth Chart is out – no Tupai?